Channel 7 Queensland
Giveaway: Ultimate Wheel of Brisbane weekend experience
Terms and Conditions
By entering “Giveaway: Ultimate Wheel of Brisbane weekend experience”
(“the Competition”), you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- STANDARD TERMS
1.1 Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry.
- WHO CAN ENTER?
2.1 Subject to clause 2.2, entry is open to all patrons who attend the 2019 Ekka, visit the Channel 7 Pavilion, follow @thegreatdayout Instagram account and post an image that includes the tag #mygreatdayout.
2.2 Employees and their immediate friends and families of the Seven Network (Operations) Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
2.3 The winner must be 18 years of age or older.
- HOW TO ENTER
3.1 The Competition commences Friday 9th August 9:00am 2019 AEST and concludes on Sunday 18st August 2019 9:00PM AEST (“the Competition Period”).
3.2 To enter, Instagram users must post an image from the Great Day Out photo activation and use the tag #mygreatdayout on the post.
3.3 Entries are limited to one photo per person on Instagram per day throughout the competition period.
3.5 Entries must be received by Sunday 18st August 2019 9:00PM AEST.
4.1 There will be one (1) winner who will receive the prize package detailed in clause 4.2
|Prize Number||Full Details||RRP|
|1||WOB VIP Experience includes:
Double ride for 2 adults and 2 children in our VIP gondola (Approximately 25 mins)
2 x Sky High Picnics of your choice to enjoy on board
2 x kids picnics to enjoy on board
2 x Sirromet Piccolos of your choice from our range*
Valid for 4 guests
Must be booked in advance by calling 3844 3464
*Drinks can be substituted with 2 from our non-alcoholic range.
$200 Dining Experience at Bacchus
1 x CITY LIGHTS PACKAGE includes:
2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at Rydges Southbank*
Your choice of accommodation in either a Deluxe Room or Deluxe King Suite
Valet parking for one car
A bottle of Australian sparkling wine on arrival
Buffet breakfast in Bacchus**
Late checkout of 1pm on the day of departure
*Children 12 years and under stay for free if utilising existing bedding.
**Buffet Breakfast is included for children 6 years of age and under. Buffet Breakfast for children 7 years & over may be purchased separately from Bacchus Restaurant.
The City Lights Package is subject to availability at all times. Valid until 30 December, 2021.
|TOTAL MAXIMUM PRIZE VALUE||$1,100.00|
|TOTAL OVERALL PRIZE POOL VALUE||$1,100.00|
Total maximum prize pool value for the prize is $1,100.00 (including GST). Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
- In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, and the winner grants the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Promoter’s requirements.
- In the event that an element of the prize outlined in the above is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with a similar product of equal or greater value, subject to state regulations.
- The winners will be selected at random and contacted directly by Channel 7 Queensland via
Instagram. The winner will be required to provide contact details (full name, phone number and email
address and postal address) to Channel 7 Queensland, which will be passed along to prize sponsors
- Prize details including dates the prize can be claimed will be distributed by Wheel of Brisbane, Rydges
South Bank and Bacchus restaurant.
- Full details of prizes can be obtained by telephoning Tessa Morrison from Channel 7 Queensland
Marketing Department on 07 3368 7233 Ext. 4233.
5. HOW TO WIN
5.1 There will be one (1) winner drawn from the pool of photo posts. Entrants who have entered the Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions during the Competition Period by posting a photo from the The Great Day Out photo activation within the Channel 7 Pavilion at the 2019 Ekka and using the tag #mygreatdayout on the post (“Qualifying Entrant”) will be entered the draw. Entries that do not comply with any of the terms and conditions, may be deemed invalid and a further draw will be conducted in its place. The draw will take place at Channel 7 Queensland, 560 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Mt Coot-tha QLD 4066.
5.2 The winner will be notified by direct message on social media from the Promoter on the day of the draw Monday 19th August 2019 from 09.00AM AEST.
5.3 The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
5.4 The Promoter may in its absolute discretion deem entries invalid subsequently to a winner being notified or a winner’s name being announced if it is discovered that the winner did not enter the Competition in accordance with these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, an additional draw will be conducted.
5.5 It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
5.6 In the event of an unclaimed prize, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at Channel 7 Queensland, 560 Sir Samuel Griffith Drive, Mt Coot-Tha QLD 4066 on Monday 26th August 09:00AM AEST and the new winner will be notified by direct message on social media.
- NO LIABILITY
- In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to state government legislation.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6.3 Seven Network (Operations) Limited and their associated agencies and companies will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
6.4 Seven Network (Operations) Limited and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur:
- a) during the draw;
- b) in the acceptance, participation or use of any element(s) of the prize;
- c) as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail;
- d) due to the broadcast of any program relating to the Competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; or
- e) arising from or related to any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines or mobile communications network related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
6.5 Seven Network (Operations) Limited and its associated agencies and companies assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available, subject to state government legislation.
6.6 If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to state government legislation.
- PROMOTER AND SPONSOR’S DETAILS
7.1 The Promoter is Seven West Media (ABN 65 052 845 262) of Level 2, 38-42 Pirrama Road, Pyrmont, NSW 2009.
7.3 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Instagram or any other social network.
7.4 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.