1. The promoter is: Seven Network (Operations) Limited (ABN.65 052 845 262) whose registered office is at Sir Samual Griffith Drive, Mt Coot-tha 4066.
2. Only current residents of Australia may enter this competition. Non-Australian residents will have their entry removed from the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. A valid “Like” and answer to the provided question on the competition’s promotion posts as instructed is all that is required for entry.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competition post located at https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatDayOut
5. Closing date for entry will be at 12:00PM on the promotional post at the link above. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
11. The winner will be notified by message, email and/or letter within 3 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Seven Network (Operations) Limited and not to any other party.